Our AI actually has a number of benefits:
1. It self-trains on historic data from the network, so the setup is much faster
2. It is more accurate in calculating optimal settings than regular network analytics and will improve further over time
3. It can optimize end-to-end across the network dynamically, without very complex (and unstable) analytical models
4. It can more accurately detect issues and predict future failures
5. It will automatically detect small changes to the network as it expands, and can adapt to this without need to fully retrain model
This all results in 3-5% improved heat efficiency.